Our 2020 Directors and Officers (click a name to email them)
DIRECTOR AND OFFICERS,
ROCKY MOUNTAIN ACADEMY OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE
Officers, General Board Directors, and Delegates as defined by ACOEM and the RMAOEM Bylaws of June
Election held at the University of Colorado, Anschutz Health Sciences Center, February 1, 2020, RMAOEM
general membership meeting, 11 members attending.
President: Sarang Kim Yoon All officer terms 1 year
President Elect: Margaret Cook-Shimanek
Vice President: James Devin Owens
Past President: Brian Williams
Secretary/Treasurer: John Hughes
General Board Directors Representation Term Notes:
John Schupert Non-Colorado 2021 Director term 3 years
Delegates to ACOEM - based on between 100 and 200 RMA members = two delegates to ACOEM:
Annyce Mayer 2021 Delegate and director terms 3 years
Alisa Koval 2021 Delegates are voting members of the board
• Composition of the Executive Committee per the bylaws: …numbering not less than five (5) or
more than nine (9) exclusive of delegates to the ACOEM House of Delegates. We currently have
seven, exclusive of the two delegates.
• According to the RMAOEM bylaws, delegates also serve as general board directors. As such, they
vote and count toward quorum.
• Quorum at a meeting of the Executive Committee: …is the physical or live telephonic presence of a
number over one half (1/2) of the current directors and officers. Our current quorum is 5.
• Terms expire at the end of the listed calendar year. Elections center around the general membership
meeting, held shortly after the new year.
• Delegates – $500 per telephonic or on-site HOD meeting. Authorized for one year by motion passed.
To receive the stipend, the delegate must attend the HOD meeting and present a report back to the